Laboratoire d’Études du Rayonnement et de la Matière en Astrophysique et Atmosphères

Accueil > en > Intranet > Newcomers and useful resources > Formalities > You start at LERMA > Foreign nationals

How to obtain a titre de séjour

publié le , mis à jour le

You are native of a country outside of European Union. To be allowed to work in France you must have a titre de séjour and a working authorization.

Before your arrival in France you obtained a visa (generally for a 3 months or one year duration). Two months before the expiry date of this visa you have to request a titre de séjour. The administrative processes are to be made with the prefecture of your place of residence :

You will find on the above sites all necessary information.

Your contact in the lab for these questions : Valérie Audon :
Mail :
Tel : 01 40 51 20 66